Base Thumb Joint

• I frequently pop the joint which serves as a junction between my thumbs and wrists. Does anyone else do this? I do it by putting my index finger on the inside of the middle joint of the opposite thumb. Then I put my thumb on the joint by my wrist and press. It is a very loud and clear pop.

• @Poppin:

I frequently pop the joint which serves as a junction between my thumbs and wrists. Does anyone else do this? I do it by putting my index finger on the inside of the middle joint of the opposite thumb. Then I put my thumb on the joint by my wrist and press. It is a very loud and clear pop.

Nope, does it feel good?

• Doesn't work for me. 😢

• I do this but in a differently… I push the thumb out towerd my elbow. It feels so good 😄

• i do this too i interlock my fingers and put my opposite thumb on the middle thumb joint and push hard! loud pop in the base of my palm

• yes i do this! i just push my thumb back or forwards from the second joint down. failing that, i pull it back towards my wrist.

not a very loud crack but sometimes i like to go through and crack every possible joint in my fingers, hands and wrists and feel all loose and relaxed.

• I do the same thing. It feels good.